Sunday, March 6, 2011

Welcome to my blog!!

Welcome,

Although I am a writer, this is my first attempt at writing a blog. In my posts, I hope to encourage a conversation about reading. With our busy lives, many people don't find time to sit down and enjoy a good book. My desire is to share the joy of reading and spread the word about good books.

My posts will include reviews, reading list, book challenges, literary events, and all things "book related." I welcome your comments.

Thanks for stopping by, and happy reading!

Tina

2 comments:

  1. Always love to hear you comments on books! Looking forward to your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog looks great.

    Our company has been representing authors for the past twenty years. We would love to add you to our database to receive press releases from them regarding books applicable to the genres you review.

    Thank you in advance,

    Ken Eason
    Bostick Communications
    bostickops@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete